Close
To set your location, click the target or 'Chicago, IL' in the top search bar.
open results

Abso2rb

(800) 782-0417 Las Vegas, NV 89119

Official site

Categories: Vitamins

The Hype
Deals, events & promotions

The Details

ABSO2RB is an oxygen-enhanced, plant-based dietary supplement with an Ascophyllum Nodosum base*. *The Ascophyllum Nodosum base is a rare and powerful dark green sea kelp found in the deep cold water of Greenland. The kelp is slowly dried at a maximum temperature of 98° and this curing process helps preserve the integrity and potency of the wide spectrum of nutrients. ABSO2RB is 100% plant-based A large number of mineral supplements currently available contain a maximum of 15 minerals which are extracted from old sea beds, shale, rocks and soil. The absorption of these minerals is drastically low (less than 5 to 8 percent). Absorption is not achieved in standard 15 to 21 hour digestive cycles* *This means that only 20 milligrams will be available for the body’s use out of a 250-milligram tablet; the remaining 230 milligrams (about 92 percent) essentially go to waste and is passed out of the body without adding any value! Since Abso2rb is enzymatically active and considered ‘a living supplement’, it can easily be absorbed because the minerals have already been digested by plants therefore have become water-soluble – a form easily utilized by the body. Making it the world’s first 100% bio available whole body supplement to provide you with the critical nutrients your body needs to maximize your: Focus, Energy and Recovery!

Directions Nearby Hype
Managed on Fave by Yext

Nearby Related Businesses

More Results





Close
Sissors